Friday, April 22, 2005

You Could Touch the Moonlight








Mr. Blue Jay

Another great shot of the bird who was visiting on Sunday. My Mom always told me that blue jays were mean. I never got close enough to find out. I think she meant that when it comes to bird survival they are at the top of their game. I don't know. The robins were pretty courageous. The mourning doves were downright chicken.

I continue to work with html. I am not real happy with the large top margin with this box. I'll have to look into that. Too tired right now.

I have been working with opacity and mouseovers on my work web page the past couple of days. I have started the process of getting my own web page established through my cable/Internet provider. But, they didn't call me. I sent the email last night and I received and automatic response stating that someone would be in touch within 48 hours. So far, nothing.

That big moon outside Is getting pretty full. We have turned much colder, here in Ohio. We also have rain. I have been looking at vacation ideas for me and my daughter. I don't think we will want to go to the beach this year. I'll wager that she won't put on a swimsuit the entire summer.

There are some nice ideas. I always wanted to take a long train ride through the Canadian Rockies. There are a couple of Disney World packages that also look inviting. I was there in 1978 and 1984.

Coming from the speakers: Have you ever been in love by Celine Dion. (You could touch the moonlight)


No comments: