Thursday, April 07, 2005

Happy Birthday, Daughter Dear

brad pitt

(Sigh). I tried to get a decent picture of Christopher Atkins from The Blue Lagoon (my daughter watched the movie over the week-end), but I had to settle for Brad Pitt. Can you imagine anyone saying that? Settle for Brad Pitt?! Bite my tongue!

It was a wonderful birthday. A few close friends, balloons, pizza, cake, ice cream and a new bike. A shiny silver trick bike. Zoom, zoom!

She is off with her friends at Open mike night at the local dance/pool hall that is run by the city Police department. Free internet, pool tables, dances, open mike night, battle of the bands. She loves it there.

She wanted a pool table and a guitar for her birthday along with the trick bike. I said no to the pool table (running out of room) and she picked between the guitar and bike. Summer's comin'.

From the speakers: Eli's Comin' by Three Dog Night.

2 comments:

boabhan sith said...

I could sooooo bite into him!

Peruby said...

Mmmmm! We are saving the best for last!