yellow tulips

I'll have to venture out sometime today to see how the above tulips are faring in the snow. Cold, wet, gray day. I fought with the Compose function of this blogsite so much yesterday, that I have to take a break today. But, I will be back. Once I rest and regroup.
As soon as I would fix the Mozilla/Netscape feature of the image overlapping the post below, I would lose the opacity in IE. I am running three browsers so that I can see how my post looks in each one. I don't have a Mac, so I can't see how it looks in that OS.
However, my very worldly nephew has shown me the new Beta Netscape. Download it and give it a spin. Wow! Here is the url. It is based on Firefox. Remember that it is still in the "beta" form.
I call my nephew "worldly" because this past year alone he has been to Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, Minneapolis, and Toronto (twice) Canada. He is being trained for Oracle database Administrator. He is usually far more up to date on the newest, latest, greatest.
I found out this morning that the new body lotion I purchased is actually a tanning lotion. I saw the tell-tale signs of orange rust-like tint on my hands. WTF? I grabbed the lotion and read the "tiny" print. "subtly enhances skin tone & color" it says. Huh. I usually don't wear my reading glasses when I go to the store. Maybe I should start. I really liked the 'lotion' part, too. But, I really don't like to look orange. The color doesn't suit me.
Here is something kind of funny that I read about email. Pause for thought. Uh huh. Okay, but I never inhaled. Or, I got your email, but I don't remember what it said. Roll me another one, I mean 'send it again'. Oh, I could go on. But, mercifully, I won't.
Coming from the speakers: I Think It's Gonna Rain Today by Dusty Springfield

I'll have to venture out sometime today to see how the above tulips are faring in the snow. Cold, wet, gray day. I fought with the Compose function of this blogsite so much yesterday, that I have to take a break today. But, I will be back. Once I rest and regroup.
As soon as I would fix the Mozilla/Netscape feature of the image overlapping the post below, I would lose the opacity in IE. I am running three browsers so that I can see how my post looks in each one. I don't have a Mac, so I can't see how it looks in that OS.
However, my very worldly nephew has shown me the new Beta Netscape. Download it and give it a spin. Wow! Here is the url. It is based on Firefox. Remember that it is still in the "beta" form.
I call my nephew "worldly" because this past year alone he has been to Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, Minneapolis, and Toronto (twice) Canada. He is being trained for Oracle database Administrator. He is usually far more up to date on the newest, latest, greatest.
I found out this morning that the new body lotion I purchased is actually a tanning lotion. I saw the tell-tale signs of orange rust-like tint on my hands. WTF? I grabbed the lotion and read the "tiny" print. "subtly enhances skin tone & color" it says. Huh. I usually don't wear my reading glasses when I go to the store. Maybe I should start. I really liked the 'lotion' part, too. But, I really don't like to look orange. The color doesn't suit me.
Here is something kind of funny that I read about email. Pause for thought. Uh huh. Okay, but I never inhaled. Or, I got your email, but I don't remember what it said. Roll me another one, I mean 'send it again'. Oh, I could go on. But, mercifully, I won't.
Coming from the speakers: I Think It's Gonna Rain Today by Dusty Springfield
4 comments:
Oh That orange never come off too!
Oh well you will have a healthy glow all over!
Luckily I saw it on my hands before it got too bad and I was only using it on my arms, so far. Whew!
"Nine out of 10 people thought colleagues who answered messages during face-to-face meetings were rude, while three out of 10 believed it was not only acceptable, but a sign of diligence and efficiency." ??? Is there something wrong with this math or am I just getting old?
I would have to agree with you. I think it is rude. I also will not answer the call waiting beep when I am on the telphone. Besides the fact that I am usually talking to one of my sisters and it is just one of my daughters' friends calling.
Unless, you begin answering your email in an effort to get rid of a non-stop talking co-worker. I have done that. She doesn't get the hint. Where are those bricks?
Post a Comment