Saturday, April 23, 2005

A blossom fell and touched two lips

twolips
Here I am practicing with CSS and opacity. Cascading Style Sheets. The Post page's Compose button and I have been sparring this morning. I am determined to beat it.

Anyway, the below picture(s) is two of my red/orange tulips. I liked this color best against the gray siding of my house. I did have to edit out the bird poop that appeared in the picture right behind the tulips. Something you don't notice until you zoom in on the picture. Wonderful.

Most of my learning has been at this wonderful site: www.mandarindesign.com. They are by far one of the best html tutors that I have found (so far). I do a lot of copy and paste and then change the images to mine. I don't like using other people's images when I have (last count) 10GB of my own jpg's to choose from.

I still have not heard from my Internet provider as to when I can start uploading my own web page. I am going to have to cut my jpg's down to the bare minimum, though. I will read up on how to post images in thumbnails because I will only be allowed 10MB of space. I want more, more more!

Well, I don't want to bore you with details. I am going to practice some more and play with more pictures. What a way to be creative. (sigh). Two lips - tulips.









Coming from the speakers: A Blossom Fell by Nat King Cole

2 comments:

Tabor said...

I have a web page that I send to the famly. I was very good at updating until blogging came along. I downloaded a cheap web software...I hate doing html and then have to go to another screen to see what I did. Anyway, haven't been back to the page in months!

Tabor said...

Oh, thanks for the link. Looks very interesting.