Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Call me any, anytime

red tulips

My beautiful red tulips in bloom. Picture taken yesterday. I declared years ago that my favorite flower was the tulip. Simple yet beautiful. Bold but not fancy. And a very good friend said that was me.

Bold? - not always.

Simple? - sometimes complicated.

Beautiful? - not even close!

My pick of beautiful women: Brunette would be Emmylou Harris. Or Connie Selleca. For blonde I always liked Elizabeth Montgomery when she was Samantha Stevens.

Edit: 9:20 p.m. - I realize that I need a redhead in the mix of beauties. My votes goes to Ann Margret. Something good happened to me at work today. A couple of years ago, I created a work web site to help my schools out with tips and tricks I have picked up over the years I have been working with them.


Today a gentleman called me from Texas to thank me for one of the tips on my page. He had been trying to get a digital keyboard to work with Windows XP and my tips page had the answer he needed. It felt very good for me to be able to help someone who wasn't even affiliated with any of my schools. He could have just emailed me, but he called me at work. I was very flattered.

Coming from the speakers: Call Me by Blondie

2 comments:

boabhan sith said...

I love pictures...
As soon as this semester at Rose State is over, I'm going to take the camera every where with me and take all sorts of picutures...trees, flours, ponds, kids!

Nice pictures by the way.

Peruby said...

Thank-you, boabhan. I do try to keep the battery for my camera charged and ready to go. I did have an extra battery but it disappeared somewhere in Florida.