Friday, April 08, 2005

Who Poisoned the Internet?

birthday spray

What in the heck is going on with posting these days? I have pulled out every trick in the book that I can think of and still I want to take a .22 and shoot this thing! Here are some of the problems I am having. Are you having the same? I use both IE and Firefox.

Document contains no data.

Having to re-login numerous times.

No reaction to the mouse click.

Sit and spin.

DNS timing out problem.

Page not found.

Spellchecker not working.

Publishing and losing my entire post (unless I saved it to notepad first)

So, I clear the cache, reset the wireless router, check the DNS. Try accessing the site using just the IP address. 66.102.15.100. Sometimes that would work. Persistence, patience, but why? Who poisoned the Internet?

And why do I keep putting commas in the wrong place? As I re-read my previous posts, I am thinking to myself - Why did you put the comma there? I have to go back and edit the post so that the comma appears correctly. And with all the hassles of posting, that is no small task.

Coming from the speakers: Faith by George Michael

5 comments:

boabhan sith said...

My husband was having problems with his last night...

He finally had to make his post using my computer.

...he's the PC tech, I have no idea how they work...I kick mine when it acts up.

Does that help?

LOL

Peruby said...

Okay, I'm on my way over. I'm going to use your computer from now on.

I might try kicking mine and everything else in the room while I am at it.

Run kitties run! (Just kidding!)

Tabor said...

I am making a list of what you tried so that I have some good ideas in the future. I couldn't even see my blog, much less post. Blogger is free so we can't complain. I read on the Internet about the tremendous problems they are having and high profile bloggers are pointing out all the problems.

Peruby said...

So far it is working okay tonight (this morning???) I guess if is after midnight. I will do some more research on the problems if they persist.

Peruby said...

For info at the problems that blogger.com is having you can go here:

http://status.blogger.com