Someone tp'd and saran wrapped my neighbor's car last night. I was able to get pics of it before they saw it. Harmless enough. No eggs, tomoatoes, corn or soap.
I had 2 trick-or-treaters. TWO! It is so sad. I was the only one on my entire street with my porch light on. Now, who is going to eat all this candy? I wonder. I can recall in my youth, me and my siblings would walk to another town after we had exhausted our own town. It was a pretty big event. When I went to take my daughter and her friends to a dance there were plenty of little monsters out in the streets of the town. I guess I am just located in a very, very sedate part of the area. Think retired people.
So be it. I proably have it good. About 12 years ago I was talking with a co-worker. He told me he got 400 trick-or-treaters. I couldn't imagine. He said that he gave out little packets of Smuckers jelly. The little packets that you see in restaurants. He lived close to the factory. I think he said he got them for 1 cent each. I can live with the 2 visitors I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment