
I finally got started decorating for Halloween. It seems like I don't have near as many decorations as I thought I did. Maybe I will go get more tomorrow. The above picture is not in my yard; it was one from the Fall Festival the past week-end. I will take pictures of my decorations when I am done, and probably at night. I would have loved to have seen the festival after dark, but I was tired.
I caught this movie last week-end. The Rundown. My niece had a crush on Sean William Scott a couple of years ago. Now, my daughter likes him. I found the movie refreshingly hilarious. I usually don't care for the action/fighting (unless it is Jackie Chan or Jet Li). I like humor added to water down the violence. I am not so certain Jet Li has comedy in his movies, but I do know that Chan does. Rundown puts the comedy right out there. I enjoyed it. "I want concrete." I still chuckle.
No comments:
Post a Comment