Saturday, October 30, 2004

Deep in Humility


I just feel awful. Here I am posting about trees and frivolous stuff. I just read someone's blog about how their life is falling apart. I want to send words of encouragement, but who am I that they would listen to me? I am a stranger to them. They pour their heart out in their blog and I just want to reach out. I want to tell them that everything will be okay. But, will it?

I will finish my blogging, and go on about my life. I will clean the house, fix lunch, then dinner. Hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, hopefully take some good pictures. Hug my daughter and niece, pet my dog and cats. Talk to my bird. How does one cope with losing their home? Not being able to pay their bills? What would happen if I became too sick to work? I have many brothers and sisters, I am sure would help out. But, what if I didn't?

I am so thankful for this General Wellness tape that I am listening to. It has eased all of my pain at work. I am in such a beautiful state of mind, now. I understand that this is not for everyone. Each one of us has to find our way of erasing the bad stress. Remember the movie "What's Love Got to Do With It?" about Tina Turner's life? She chanted Nam-Myoho and regained control of her life.

But, I can't forget those that are lost. The souls out there crying out for help. It is haunting me. I want to post a comment and tell them about my CD. I want to reach out and say "I understand." I sit here humble. I am sorry that they are suffering. I can wish them well. I can send them warm thoughts and prayers. I hope that they find comfort soon.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

"According to Buddhism, the world is full of sorrow. None in this world is free from it. There is sorrow hidden behind every aspect of our human existence. Pain is inherent in the very process of living and becoming. Pain is there in the process of birth. It is there in the process of growing up and aging. It is there in the ubiquitous change that take place all around us and in all of us. It is there when we fall sick. And it is there when a human being leaves this world." I know this sounds like a copout quote--but if you get inside of it, it comforts you and lets you know you are alive.