Monday, November 01, 2004

A Green Field


The beauty of the changing leaves creates a picturesque backdrop for this green field. I imagine that it would contain cows or horses, but they were no where in sight on this bright fall day.

My head feels like a mined coal field. As if someone had taken a pick axe to the inside of my skull. I barely made it home for lunch without being sick. I tried to heat up some chicken noodle soup, but even that smell made me nauseous. It took my medicine about three hours to finally take away the intense pain. I carried with me all day and now a deep throbbing stab. My left eyeball feels as though someone took it out and played golf with it and popped it back in the eye socket.

No matter. Time change. Lack of sleep. Anytime my schedule gets uprooted, I usually end up with one of these. I imagine it is a combination of things, really. Mostly the weather, and sleep disruption.

I wear my sunglasses inside and sometimes driving at night. (wince). I know that is not wise, but if I absolutely have to go somewhere after dark, I have to wear my sunglasses during a migraine. Car lights kill me. It is like a laser stab in the eye. I drove my daughter to the store and she did the shopping for me. She said it made her feel important. I gave her a list and everything.

What will the morrow bring?

No comments: