Friday, October 15, 2004

Pretty colors.


There were plenty of pretty plants and flowers left to photograph while I was at the Lighthouse Restaurant on the lake. I took this one a little bit too close. I just now saw the spider.

Well, I became entwined in Linux traps today. I was trying to get java to run in Mosaic. I finally did it with a link command. It was Friday. It was 4:30 p.m. My brain had run out of steam long ago.

I am reading three O'Reilly Hacks books. Windows Server, Windows XP and Networks. I believe that in order to secure your network properly you have to study how they hackers get in. Once you see how they are working, you know how to defend yourself.

My daughter and one of her friends are in the house singing to Karaoke Revolution. They are hilarious. They can disguise their voices so that they sound like the little critters on Gremlins.
They aren't even trying to score, just making as much noise as they can. Friday night. I have stocked up on soda and snacks. It is cold and rainy outside. We will order pizza later. Cozy.

No comments: