If my memory serves me correctly, this is a statue of the American Saddlebred. My daughter and I went here a couple of times. I would recommend it for anyone who has children who love horses.
I like museums of Art and Natural History. I like the theater. I want to see this musical. There is a group of people I work with at the schools that invited me to go this spring. I better jump on the band wagon.
I have seen Phantom of the Opera, Evita, and Cats on a large scale. I would like to see Beauty and the Beast, A Chorus Line, Mamma Mia, The Nutcracker, and Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. On a smaller scale, I have seen The Sound of Music, The Cabaret, Beauty and the Beast, Hello Dolly, and Life on the Twentieth Century. On television I have seen the 1943 version of Phantom of the Opera, Madonna in Evita, Julie Andrews' The Sound of Music, Disney's' Beauty and the Beast, Streisand's Hello Dolly and Michael Douglas in A Chorus Line. They were all fantastic.
Have I missed any? Does anyone recommend anything I missed?
No comments:
Post a Comment