
Yes, I still have Christmas decorations up on my patio
Did I ever mention the fact that I like blue? Of course I have. I do have some decorations left hanging on my patio. I'll probably get them down before Easter. Maybe.
I forced myself NOT to take any migraine medicine tonight. I did take Sinus medicine and went to bed at 7:00 p.m. So here I am wide awake at 11:00 p.m. I feel better and I did not resort to a migraine pill. This medication (as the others before it) end up giving me rebound headaches two days after taking the first tablet. Though I have to admit - this one took a lot longer. That is, if I take a tablet on Monday, on Wednesday the migraine has returned (or a form of it has in a rebound headache). It is a maddening cycle. One that I recognize and will probably go to the doctor to get a new prescription for.
You need only to Google the question "Is it migraine or sinus" to see how many times the two are confused, related or suffered by thousands of people.
I can already feel the computer work is straining my eyes, but I am sure I won't be able to sleep for another hour or two. I can't read, watch t.v. or work - so I'll probably just lay in the dark and think.
It is 18 degrees Fahrenheit outside, so I guess a walk is also out of the question. LOL!
You need only to Google the question "Is it migraine or sinus" to see how many times the two are confused, related or suffered by thousands of people.
I can already feel the computer work is straining my eyes, but I am sure I won't be able to sleep for another hour or two. I can't read, watch t.v. or work - so I'll probably just lay in the dark and think.
It is 18 degrees Fahrenheit outside, so I guess a walk is also out of the question. LOL!
2 comments:
We're having a heat wave; two degrees warmer than you (20 deg.)
So sorry you're having trouble with migraines. Those are the worst.
I love the blue ornament. I have 8 of those exact ornaments! They're some of my favorites. :) I think you pointed this out over Christmas, if I remember. Believe me, I was tempted to leave just one out, where I could enjoy it. Such a pretty blue.
~S :)
Post a Comment