Saturday, January 20, 2007

A kiss is still a kiss...


Kissing the camel

Actually, my brother is holding a peanut in his mouth and he lets the camel take it out of his mouth. Do you claim all of your relatives? When they do something like this, I am tempted to just say "I've never seen that man before in my life."

Ear ache and sore throat today. Tired. I have The Da Vinci Code that I am going to try to watch this week-end. Well, I guess that leaves tomorrow. The kids got Snakes on a Plane. Ew.

I formatted my daughter's old PC today. During the format, I decided to clean up the dining room table. Papers fell into the floor. I reached down to pick them up and pulled the plug on the power strip. It was during the Windows installation, not the format, so I just had to start the install over again. Yep. That kind of day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kind of day happens to the best of us. More for some than others. Get well soon.

Miki said...

Hope that today is better for you! Hope that you are feeling better too! Sit, relax and watch that movie in its entirety. Have a nice cup of tea and some soup. These things will cure what ails you. Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Let's see, if I had to choose between watching "Snakes on a Plane" or feeding a camel from my mouth...I guess I would take the camel.