Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bee massager

Bumble bee massage

My daughter got this cute little gizmo for Christmas. It is a vibrating massager. The "massage" part leaves a lot to be desired, but it gets top points for cuteness. I tried to get a nose view on my scanner, but the on/off button is on the nose and my scanner glass did not care for the vibration motion at all. LOL!

Well, it was back to work today. The office was freezing so I turned a little electric heater on and shut the door. Big mistake. I had it so toasty and warm in there I about fell asleep. Good thing I had a job to go to after lunch so I could get outside and move around. The job was in a bus garage and I went back to freezing.

From the holidays I had an entire tray of huge shrimp cocktail, a huge crockpot full of meatballs, a big bowl of vegetable soup and an entire 12" apple pie. My daughter told me that her boyfriend's Mom went to the hospital yesterday. Boys being boys he had no idea what was wrong with her. I called her this evening and told her I was going to bring all that food over. She had diverticulitis. Although I felt bad that she probably wouldn't be able to eat it, this way her family can have it. I snuck in a huge can of chocolate pirouette sticks. Whew. Now, that food is out of my house. I only have a huge pot of kraut and pork to dispose of. Can you freeze kraut? I guess you can. Hmmm. Checked Google. Of course you can freeze sauerkraut.

I have some other odds and ends that need to be disposed of and my garbage disposal won't do a thing when I flip the switch. Total silence. Hmmm. I really need to run it and the dishwasher uses it too. I'll check the breaker first. I still catch myself saying "blew a fuse" and have to correct myself to "trip the breaker." Old dogs, new terminology. I hate mechanical gadgets like cars, tools, furnaces, water heaters, washing machines, dryers and other big appliances. I am scared of electricity. I give it plenty of respect.

I had an odd dream last night. I dreamt that my oldest sister and I were going to cross a swinging bridge. She went ahead of me and when I stepped onto it I could feel the bridge begin to sway. It unnerved me. Have you ever been on a swinging bridge? I have. Not up very high, though. This was up really high. She was halfway across and I felt the bridge start to sway a lot. I dropped down and began scooting on my rump. The bridge was really teetering. She lost her footing and was hanging on over the side of the bridge. I can remember trying to scoot quickly to her so that she could grab my leg. Of course the dream ended and I have no idea if I saved her or if she got back up or fell.

Odd thing was today I caught parts of Cliffhanger and that show had a swinging bridge in it and people fell over the side. Weird.

No comments: