
Springwood Lake. Two photos merged with added bubble effects.

My grand niece merged into a colorful DVD disc.
I am going to try to learn more about the Paint Shop Pro program that came with my PC. (Jasc software). My daughter uses Adobe Photo Shop. I am trying to steer her in that direction. Mixing art with computers. Two of her strongest areas.
Well, I got a work over from Mrs. Surly. It really could have been worse. Much worse. I went to the school and put the W2 forms into the printer and she printed them. All worked perfectly. You know. Like when your car is giving you fits and when you take it to the mechanic and it purrs like a kitten or when you take your near death baby to the doctor and they act like a little hooligan when in his (or her) office. I like that word hooligan.
I tried to analyze what I did differently than her secretary did. She barked at me "I don't care what we did, what we could have done, or how we fixed it! Just as long as it works!" I said "Well, I just wanted to determine what fixed the problem so we don't repeat it." She ignored me. I left. The Mr. and Mrs. Surly's of the world never retire. They aren't happy at home so why should they retire? They are miserable and can't stand it when anyone is happy or cheery. They never are. I'll dance at her retirement party. The Happy dance.
Prior to that I had a morning meeting where I was in the hot seat. It seems that the distance learning IP video is giving all the schools fits and they are not getting answers from the home office so I am to take their gripes and see if I can get any results. Not likely.
I tried to analyze what I did differently than her secretary did. She barked at me "I don't care what we did, what we could have done, or how we fixed it! Just as long as it works!" I said "Well, I just wanted to determine what fixed the problem so we don't repeat it." She ignored me. I left. The Mr. and Mrs. Surly's of the world never retire. They aren't happy at home so why should they retire? They are miserable and can't stand it when anyone is happy or cheery. They never are. I'll dance at her retirement party. The Happy dance.
Prior to that I had a morning meeting where I was in the hot seat. It seems that the distance learning IP video is giving all the schools fits and they are not getting answers from the home office so I am to take their gripes and see if I can get any results. Not likely.
My daughter stayed home this morning and slept. When she woke up she felt much better. I took her to school at noon so she can get caught up. Her exams are this week. She still had ear problems this evening, but the neck was better and the fever was gone. Just taking it easy and I will keep close tabs on her for the next few days. With a cell phone I can know in a minute where she is, how she is feeling, what she is doing and where she is going or staying. When I am worried that can be such a stress buster. But, while she is sick - she is home with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment