Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
I llike the blue which makes me feel a bracing air.
Middle-angel,The picture made me feel calm inside. I looked through a lot of my photographs and I kept returning to this one for the "Peaceful" theme.
Really good match the photo theme and the photo.
Tabor - I thought so too. Each time I view this (I biggie size it) I take a deep breath. It is relaxing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I llike the blue which makes me feel a bracing air.
Middle-angel,
The picture made me feel calm inside. I looked through a lot of my photographs and I kept returning to this one for the "Peaceful" theme.
Really good match the photo theme and the photo.
Tabor - I thought so too. Each time I view this (I biggie size it) I take a deep breath. It is relaxing.
Post a Comment