Monday, January 29, 2007

Another month or so


March sunset

Just another day or two of January, then a short month of February. The above photo was taken last March 11th. Although with the little snow we have had so far, we will probably have winter clear to Memorial Day.

I finally switched over to the new Blogger. Not sure what difference it will make if any. Just going through the motions. Yes, yes, whatever.

I borrowed a new book on web page building from work. I hope I get time to sink my teeth into it. It may be way over my head. I'll give it a try, though. It is titled Object Oriented Java or something to that effect. It will give me something new to learn during the long winter evenings.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

I notice no real significance in the new blogger except I had to change my sign-in and it is a pain to have to go to the sign-in page when I want to comment!!

Peruby said...

I notice that I have to pay attention now when I do things. In the old blogger I did everything by rote.