Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Introducing...


The new 2007 model of the stretch kitty!

Moose says that today is the day to take it nice and easy. Stretch out, relax. Don't move too quickly, don't over do it.

Sounds good to me.

Moose still has massive amounts of matted fur. They are so very close to her skin, I don't try very hard to trim them off. She is still much too skiddish to let us hold her. We let her in last February. She sneaks in and sleeps on my bed from time to time and she seems to want to play. When I do play she will try a little and then she seems to remember that she is frightened and runs away.

I have a slight headache because my daughter's favorite gift is PS2's Guitar Hero. She and a couple of friends have been playing it all afternoon. It is a challenge game of how well you can play the game's guitar and follow the on-line colors to play the songs. She also received another mat for Dance, Dance revolution. Video games are beginning to expand into the physical aspect of their viewing audience. No more sitting in front of a screen moving the opposable thumbs with their tongues hanging out. With the new Wii and newer Play Station games, they are getting physical again! I support that.

I used to ride my bike (A LOT) when I was younger. Maybe not so much at 15, I was working every week-end back then. I can't recall what I did in the evenings after school. 31 years ago. Memory hazy. Oh, I was in basketball my sophomore year. And band. My daughter does not want anything to do with school's extracurricular activities. (grimace).

However, she is very sociable. She likes to spend time with her friends. And then some.

I may look into getting a new camera this summer. Mine has served me well for four years. The white letters on the top of the selection knob have worn off so that I have to use the display window to let me know what mode I have it in. I will research which one I plan to get. My nephew and niece both purchased Canon's. Not the same model as mine, a bit nicer. I may go with Nikon or Olympus just to taste the competition.

No comments: