My good friends decided to wait until I could make it before they celebrated the birthday that we were supposed to have on Saturday. Well, there was a bit more to it. They all got trashed and decided to wait. See what happens when I am not there to keep them straight?Anyway, I tried. Really I did. I went to bed early last night. I sat at work all day today eating Advil. I would give my headache until 5:15 p.m. when I headed to the get together before I would cave in and take yet another Relpax.
5:15 came. It hurt. It hurt like the dickens. Just one little tablet and by the time I arrived 45 minutes later I was pain free and quite good company. I felt they deserved more than a pathetic miserable headache sufferer. Sometimes I feel horrible complaining and when somebody asks about my migraines, I tend to change the subject.
Being the youngest of 8 children, I was always labeled a "BABY". So I am real careful not to complain or whine. Nobody wants to hear it.
Above are some facts on Relpax. It is not a narcotic pain killer.
Above are some facts on Relpax. It is not a narcotic pain killer.
1 comment:
I had a boss who had migraines...as I am sure I mentioned before. So sorry and make sure you take your medicine as needed!!
Post a Comment