Another shot of the carousel.
Okay, I had a little more than a lot of fun with my camera at the Park the other night. I twisted the knob at the top and just shot away. No holds barred. People were kind. I don't get in anyone's face and click. I just shoot from a distance. Most of the time I don't even see the people. I like lights and color, especially contrast.
Overheard from two co-workers the other day:
K: I am bored with my job. I want to do something different.
B: What do you want to be (laughing) when you grow up?
K: I like to work with charities. If I won the lottery, that is what I would chose to do.
B: There are jobs for that. This week-end I was walking for charity and as I walked I kept thinking to myself I am paying somebody's $200,000 a year salary.
K: That is who I want to be! I want to make that salary!
Kind of defeats the whole "charity" concept, doesn't it?

2 comments:
I'd like to make 200 thousand a year too, but you are right, does absolutely defeat the whole "charity" thing. If people are making that kind of dough in charity work, why are we raising money for the charity?
I really don't think people even hear themselves when they speak. She had no clue how she sounded. I looked at the other lady's face. She was taken aback.
Post a Comment