Thursday, June 08, 2006

Redundant



Moon over Ohio

I guess I am being a bit redundant here with my pictures of an indigo sky with the moon. This one was taken less than 20 minutes ago from my front yard. Of course I "doctored" it up a bit by turning up the contrast, deepening the blues and adding an illumination to the moon.

I have a sister who is having a run of bad luck. It is so heart wrenching. Over the years, though I can see a pattern. I have mentioned professional help to her and she scoffed at the idea. Sigh. You can't make them see. They have to see for themselves.

Hey, the tree I thought had died, is finally leafing out. The city had marked it with a fluorescent orange "x" so they must have figured it was dead also. The other day driving through town I saw a much larger tree that also had wee tiny buds on it. Late bloomers. Although I had never noticed it blooming so late in the season before. I'll have to look into that. Along with my lilac bush. It is full of small green buds. I didn't get much of a show in the flower department of my lilac bush this year - nothing like last year. I have never heard of a lilac blooming twice in one season, I am also going to research this area.

No comments: