Another twilight photo from the park near my home a week or so ago. I don't ride the Ferris wheel. I've seen too many rescues on this particular one. Firetruck with tall ladder - uh, no thanks.
My daughter, her boyfriend and I ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise this evening. It was very good. Delicious. Except for the mango iced tea. I didn't care for that. There are four C.I.P. restaurants in Ohio and five in Virginia. Like the number of Presidents (we both have 8) we are competing with that state. Our waiter told us that they plan to build four more near the Cleveland area this year.
I get to dine on Indian cuisine this Friday and I get to drink some of that really good mango lassi juice. Can't wait.
I just read up on Google about the Asian lassi drink and came across the Bhang Lassi. It is an intoxicating drink made with liquid cannabis. I've never heard of liquid cannabis. I have also only heard of putting marijuana in brownies. This all reminds me of a daughter story. I don't smoke the stuff, I can't stand smoke of any kind. Blech. And, to my knowledge not a one of her babysitters smoked it, nor our friends. She had not been on the Internet at that stage, either.
I just read up on Google about the Asian lassi drink and came across the Bhang Lassi. It is an intoxicating drink made with liquid cannabis. I've never heard of liquid cannabis. I have also only heard of putting marijuana in brownies. This all reminds me of a daughter story. I don't smoke the stuff, I can't stand smoke of any kind. Blech. And, to my knowledge not a one of her babysitters smoked it, nor our friends. She had not been on the Internet at that stage, either.
I think it was fifth grade, one of my daughter's test questions was to name three cash crops of the south. Yep, she did. She listed marijuana. The teacher called me and said technically she was right, but it was marked wrong and she thought I should be aware of the incident. And, she spelled it correctly. I think it was a "dare" on her part. Her way of being funny and a weak attempt at being worldly. Big Mama sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment