Daughter and beau on horseback - Mohican June '06
Late in the afternoon we finally arrived at our desired destination. For the kids to go horseback riding. We spent the day at Mohican Park. I am exhausted. On the way we ran into many wonderful things to do. Miniature golf for one and go-carting was another. They didn't swim down the Fiberglas slides, too chilly. But we did get a pass for free to slide any day this season. Since we didn't eat all day I got to choose the place. I chose a nice homestyle Amish restaurant. They ordered breakfast. I indulged in chicken and turkey from the buffet. I am so, so sleepy from the heavy food.
When we returned home I found that the place we ride and slide is up for sale. Hmmm. Tempting. Only $300,000.
When we returned home I found that the place we ride and slide is up for sale. Hmmm. Tempting. Only $300,000.

2 comments:
So now you are going to run a horseback riding waterslide farm? How eclectic of you.
To the mind of a 15 year old, it was "Let's do it, Mom!" Oh, to be that young again. I am quite confortable where I am at. The horses were beautiful, though.
Post a Comment