A little dew still on the daisy at Cold Water Lake.
Microsoft makes a RAW image viewer that fits what I need. IrfanView would open them up, but would change the size. I found another one called Fast Stone, but when converting to jpeg I lost most of the color.
I have over 300 photos from my excursions over the week-end. A lot of the pictures were taken in RAW format and I am working on finding the best way to convert them to jpeg without losing the clarity and the color. Of course I can't find my manual and CD that came with my Canon camera because that has the proper software and that would be too easy. Far be it from me to do things the easy way. And my daughter has a Canon, I could just go get her manual and CD. But what do I do? Look for free programs because when I do that I find other neat stuff.
Microsoft makes a RAW image viewer that fits what I need. IrfanView would open them up, but would change the size. I found another one called Fast Stone, but when converting to jpeg I lost most of the color.
Daughter is feeling much better. Her strep throat is gone and she can breath through her nose again. I am still pumping the liquids into her and she is still napping often. Appetite is not back, mostly because now she has canker sores lining the inside of her lower lip and it hurts to eat. Pudding, popsicles and applesauce.

1 comment:
some advice:
1. install bittorent
2. use that to install CS2
;)
Post a Comment