Thursday, June 29, 2006

Easy on the eye



Chicory wild flowers along the road.

Along the roadway I stopped to take pictures of the wild daisies and the light purple chicory flowers. They are pretty in their own wild way. There are white daisies and the yellow ones with the brown center. Black-Eyed Susans, I think.

I have one more day of work and then I am off for two weeks. My daughter does not want to go anywhere this summer for vacation. This has been the way for the past two years or so. What gives? She mentioned whale watching, but changed her mind. She wants me to bank the money for a car for her. We are going to focus on her room instead.

I plan to have my 4th of July party on Monday the 3rd. That is when the local park is setting off fireworks, but it is a lousy day to have it. So far, four family members have to work that day and are unable to make it. Bah!

1 comment:

Shephard said...

Stunning flowers... love the purple (of course). :)

Have fun at your party!
Don't forget chocolate cake and watermelon!
~S