Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Middle of May


Give or take a day. I am more behind every day. Hey, that reminds me of a joke my Mom used to tell.

Did you hear about the lady who backed into the meat grinder at her job? She got a little behind in her work.

Yuck. Or, maybe I read it in the Reader's Digest. I don't know anymore. I can't keep track.

The above flowers are the others waiting yet to be planted into a planter. We are getting that awful rain that soaked the Northeast. Or maybe we aren't. I haven't watched the weather channel. Usually it doesn't travel that way. I used to watch the weather channel all the time.

Oh, darn. I am not making any sense. I had an eye migraine and I took my medicine at 8:30 or so. That was 2 hours ago and my brain feels like it is shorting out. I have to keep going back and re-type all of my sentences. My fingers are moving much faster than my thoughts are.

Fireworks in my head. That is what it feels like. Sparks. Brain waves shorting out.

Anyway, I didn't get much farther on the Where I am From poem. I just can't feel the rhythm that I want to catch with it. Still need to whittle down some of the adjectives. I can't believe I just typed shittle instead of whittle. Okay spell checker - have a field day.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Did you hear about the woman who backed into the fan?

Disaster!

Peruby said...

Sick! LOL!