Saturday, May 20, 2006

Amish buggy on the road



This Photo Friday challenge was a tough choice for me this week. As you can tell, I am a day late. I had over 500 pictures with "The Road" in them. I finally narrowed it down to ten and then it was a toss up between this one and the one where the road flooded. Which really didn't have "the road" in the picture, so I opted for this one.

While I was sorting through my photos, I thought that maybe I should do an entire page on "The Road" on my own web site. I looked at photos until my eyeballs fell out and I figured I had enough of them and couldn't stand the thought of posting them. So, as soon as I found my eyeballs I tucked the folder back into my Images folder on my desktop and left it at that.

Instead of "the road" I need to be focusing on "the grass". I can see sunshine peeking through my curtains so I am hoping it dries the yard up enough to mow it. Both my neighbors were able to mow theirs on Thursday afternoon. I was working.

Then maybe, just maybe I can get my flowers planted. The hydrangea is waiting patiently. I still am not sure where I am going to place it.

I said "hi" to Earl yesterday as I drove by his box. He turned his head to look at me. He is always so forlorn in his dog house. He is bored to death.

No comments: