
Wow. I could not get this post up here fast enough. When I logged on this evening and saw that my number of posts was 666. Yikes! And I went 24 hours with that number hanging over my head. Anyway, I don't post in black and white very much and I was playing around with my dogwood blossom pictures and blasted this one a few times and there it rests.
I don't know. Am I ready for warmer weather? I have a big bee by my back door. They are in under my back porch. It is cement, so they are in under the house area where cement meets wood. I have mowed twice, now. It needs it again. I want to plant more flowers this year.
I don't know. Am I ready for warmer weather? I have a big bee by my back door. They are in under my back porch. It is cement, so they are in under the house area where cement meets wood. I have mowed twice, now. It needs it again. I want to plant more flowers this year.
I had a meeting today where the drive takes me past one of my area lakes. I posted 99 pictures on my web page under the Photos section. It was cloudy so the first half I messed with them in Photo Shop and Paint Shop and Irfanview. The second half I was tired and just posted most of them as they came off the CompactFlash card.
My nephew informed me today that he saw a 4GB CompactFlash Type II Photo hard drive I can use in my camera. Say what? For $87. I had to change my CompactFlash cards and used up all 3 today. (I gave my 128MB to my niece). I filled up my 512, my 256 and my 32MB cards today. The 32 came with the camera. Whoo Hoo. This hard drive card is made by Seagate. Microcenter sells them and they say there is an 8GB size also. I am thinking I am going to have to bite the bullet and purchase a second battery. I did have two at one time. Lost one. :(
I was concerned about losing my pictures in case of an unfortunate event. I told my nephew that when my battery dies if I don't STOP taking pictures right then I take the chance of ruining the card and losing all the pictures I took. The card is refreshed when I format it. He said that since this new device is a hard drive card it will be more rugged. Huh. For $87, I am thinking of getting one.
3 comments:
Just catching up... Love your dogwood blossoms... and even more - the lilacs! Your sister? She has a natural beauty that makes her prettier than Jackie O - who had that professional makeup artist's touch going for her. I thought my photo memory card was big @ 1 gigabyte! 8 gig????? - WOW!!!! ;-)
I have been saving my photos to a batch of cheap CD R80's that I got as a gift years ago and now am upset, because I will have to convert them all to DVD. I always worry about archiving and try to print or have printed several dozen or so along the way.
Sherle - I doubt that I will get the 8gig photo card. It mentioned it but didn't say how much or where you could get one. I guess Microcenter didn't offer it.
Tabor - Not to mention that the dvd's that we purchase today may be on the way out! There is the blu-ray vs. the HD dvd. Remember VHS and Beta? One is going to win out over the other in the long run but it is anybody's guess as to which one.
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-8900_7-5600201-1.html
UGH!
Post a Comment