Monday, May 01, 2006

Lilacs



The beautiful aroma of lilacs explode all over Ohio this week. Everywhere I walk, on my dining room table I can smell the sweetness of Spring. And the color ain't half bad, either.

The new monitor is ordered, now I can only hope that I am home to sign for it when it is delivered. Maybe I should have had it delivered to my work office. Darn it!

I never did finish my comments on Brokeback Mountain. I was left flat, I guess. For some reason I thought that his daughter died in the movie. So, I was waiting for something to happen and "poof" it ended. In parts I was bored so I made dinner and kept looking at the television around the kitchen corner. 'Yep, they are still sitting by the lake talking.' For me that seemed to be the whole story. I told you that I couldn't half hear their conversations. I'll watch it again someday from my computer where I can hear it up close. (When I get my monitor back). I was so anxious to watch the movie that I really didn't wait until I could give it my full attention. My bad.

My daughter's suture is healing well. I clean it with diluted hydrogen peroxide. It itches her something fierce and I try to scratch it for her without causing any pain.

No comments: