This one was kind of hard for me. I find it hard to define the word Masterpiece. Anyway, that was the title for the Photo Friday Challenge.
I know that there are many forms, but usually I envision a work of art in the form of oil painting when I hear the word masterpiece.
My favorites are J.M.W. Turner, Monet (not Manet), Vermeer, Cezanne and I give a small thumbs up to Pollock.
Since hate is too strong of a word, I will just say I don't much care for Dali, van Gogh, and Picasso.
I know that there are many forms, but usually I envision a work of art in the form of oil painting when I hear the word masterpiece.
My favorites are J.M.W. Turner, Monet (not Manet), Vermeer, Cezanne and I give a small thumbs up to Pollock.
Since hate is too strong of a word, I will just say I don't much care for Dali, van Gogh, and Picasso.

No comments:
Post a Comment