Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cat in the Hat


My niece named this fish "Cat in the Hat". It is in my sister's pond (her Mom). They have a ton of fish in there and he is the biggest. My brother-in-law retired a couple of years ago and this was his main project. To build this pond with a small bridge and waterfall. It was a lot of work.

I am tired. I spent the day at their house for a cook-out and some PC training. Mostly how to resize and send pictures. I was thrown a little bit when I looked at their computer and most of the files were dated 8-2004. After doing a little investigating here and there it dawned on me that the Dell store must have "ghosted" the image of Windows over to their "new" computer. Whew. I thought for a few minutes there that they had received a re-furbished one.

I would like to give my readers a "heads up" notice in case any of you have arachnophobia that I have some intense pictures of spiders that I may post in the next day or two. My daughter freaks out when she sees spiders and she didn't care for my pictures.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I don't like any creepy crawlers. They all give me the shivers. I might look at them, but I won't study them. Bad dreams, you know.

Shephard said...

Oh, I love this photo! :)
~S