Well, this is what happens when you have a busy week. I was checking my email but not taking care of it. Answering properly, deleting, saving, etc... So, I ended up with a stuffed mailbox and had to face it this morning. It went from stuffed full to two. I can't deal with those until I have an answer for the sender(s).
Slept in today until 9:00. That is really late for me. Too late. I will probably be whacked out all day. I have another party to go to tonight so that will be another late night out. And, tomorrow evening am Christmas shopping with sisters after mall hours, another evening out. By Monday, my sensitive system will be screaming. Maybe I'll take the day off from work. Rest.
As I look at my calendar it looks like another whacked out week. Two doctor appointments, one dinner out with a friend, furniture company picking up my easy chair (kids broke it), and the big parade on Saturday, along with my niece's key club from school is having a pancake and sausage breakfast Saturday morning. I work 40 hours. And, in between all that there is the laundry, dinner, dishes, clean house, yardwork, pet care, and any other crisis that arises. Counsel daughter on boyfriend problems, work with niece on restrictions because of the speeding ticket. Try to influence both girls in a positive (no matter how tired or sore I am) manner.
My nephew is coming in this week-end. I hope he lifts his sister's spirits up a bit. She is quite depressed. He got a ticket doing 91 mph. My older brother told me that he tried something similar when he first got his license, but didn't get caught. Two friends told me that they tried similar antics, luckily didn't get caught or have anything catastrophic happen. I can't get past what could have happened to my niece and her friends had an accident happened. It could have been such a horrible, horrible ordeal.
No comments:
Post a Comment