I moved my bird back into my room for the winter. I get her out more in the evenings when she is in my room, because she is right here by me. I chased her around my bed this evening trying to get a decent picture of her. She is camera shy.
Rainy, cold day. I wanted to sleep all day. At work we had our big Thanksgiving feast over the lunch break. It actually spread out over a 90 minute session because we had a retirement to celebrate. Such good food. I think everyone should put recipes by their dishes, so if someone likes it they can give it a try. Of course I cut up way too many vegetables, but was able to bring the surplus home. We can munch on veggies over the week-end.
Precious, our semi-Siamese cat received her second set of diptheria booster shots today. I almost forgot about it. I have scheduled Casper (the big, fat one) for Monday to get his first set for the year. Friday - this is the day we put the ear drops in. I have to get the skittish one (Jasper) first, because if he sees any of the other cats getting drops, put in the pet carrier, or a bath - he is gone like a rocket. Not to be seen for 24 hours or so. He hides in between the basement ceiling and the stairwell. I always do him first. I usually do Casper last. He is so fat and lazy, he just walks to the middle of the living room and plops down.
After work one evening soon; a group of us gals are going shopping to Berlin, Ohio. Last year a group of us went to 'Tis the Season and out to dinner afterwards. I think about twice as many are going to go this year. It should be fun. This 3-story round chalet offers just about any Christmas ornament, light, tree, trimming and Nativity scene you could imagine. I get mesmerized by the beauty of it all. They don't mind me taking pictures at all. I did last year. I'll have to post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment