Monday, July 31, 2006

Sable waits for me

Sable and a Moonflower

I could not resist grabbing a couple of photos of my beautiful moonflowers tonight. This one was taken five minutes ago. My dog, Sable waited patiently for me. We were joined by a couple of lightning bugs and an obnoxious barking neighboring dog. Maddening.

Earlier this evening I passed the television and I saw a castle surrounded by some beautiful green countryside. Nobody was watching the movie and I didn't know what it was. I saw Pierce Brosnan and went weak in the knees. I had to sit down. A castle, green scenery and Pierce. How could any red blooded woman resist? I watched for a while. It peaked my interest. I pushed the info button on the remote control. Laws of Attraction. I looked it up on imdb.com.

I couldn't resist clicking on the photos of Pierce. Although I don't care for his beard at the premiere of the movie The Matador, he still has the rakish look about him.

While looking at more photos of him, I saw some with his voluptuous wife Keely Shaye Smith. What a beautiful couple they make. I like him even more, now. I am sick and tired of the lollipop girls!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I loved Laws of Attraction, and I adore Pierce Brosnan.

Peruby said...

I loved him in "Mrs. Doubtfire".
When Robin Williams' character beaned him in the back of the head with that lime! The look on Pierce's face is priceless.
Funny!