
I would imagine this may be one of the reasons this flower has the name "rose" in it.
I would love to tell you that I did something exciting today. Went somewhere fun and did this and did that. But, nope. I cleaned bathrooms today, and basement steps. And I cleaned up cat puke. Two cats barfed this morning. Then, they sulked when I wouldn't feed them the rest of the day. What do they think? Yep, fun city. Sigh. I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
Oh, I did watch parts of "The Hills Have Eyes". A regular blood bath this one. My nephew left after the first gush of blood. Said that was all for him. We laughed. The rest of the group loved it. Me, I hated it. I'm so glad I ate the pizza before the show. This is SO not my kind of movie. Ugh.
Oh, I did watch parts of "The Hills Have Eyes". A regular blood bath this one. My nephew left after the first gush of blood. Said that was all for him. We laughed. The rest of the group loved it. Me, I hated it. I'm so glad I ate the pizza before the show. This is SO not my kind of movie. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment