Monday, July 10, 2006

Blue Sky



Beautiful evening in Canton, Ohio.


I enjoyed browsing at Borders bookstore while my daughter and her beau watched the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie last Friday. I snapped up a few pictures of the glorious evening sky. They enjoyed the show and remarked how it left the plot to be continued for the third and final episode.

We worked hard today. Inside and out. The heavy rainfall that came around six p.m. eased my headache somewhat.

I stopped at Sherwin-Williams for some advice on my daughter's bedroom. They suggested a black chalkboard paint that she could write/draw on and erase just like a chalkboard. She wanted something fun (and black). I wanted something that could be painted over in a couple of years. They also have paint that you can stick magnets to. Neat-o!

3 comments:

Tabor said...

I hope that you take pictures of the process of painting and re-decorating the room.

Miki said...

Chalkboard paint is a great idea. She can erase the messages at will! THat is a cool idea, I may use it when I do my daughter's room at some point, or my boys'. HOpe the project is turning out to be fun for both of you, it sounds as if it is a great bonding experience. BTW, loved the last two photos, they are just sooooo pretty. I especially loved this one, the blue, so cool and calming.

Peruby said...

Oh, pictures. Yes, I must get some. The room is almost empty of furniture. We moved the bed to the basement today. She wants a futon of all things. Eeek!