Friday, July 28, 2006

Would you stick a fork in your hair?

Chopsticks hair accessories at Hot Topic

My daughter, her beau and I ate at a the Emperor's Buffet last evening. They insisted on using chopsticks. I never have, and probably never will. I had my fork. It works fine for me.

I asked them if they could eat anything with chopsticks to which my daughter's beau replied "Yes." So I went to the buffet and brought back two plates. One had mashed potatoes and the other had cubes of red jell-o. I really wish that I had remembered to bring my camera.

My daughter finally speared one of the jell-o cubes and ate it. The mashed potatoes? Well, that was just messy.

Afterward we did a little school shopping. My daughter found red and black chopsticks at Hot Topic. The pair of sticks, one red enamel and one black were beautiful. They were around $7. I said "No." They were for hair, but my daughter just wanted them for her room.

2 comments:

sherle said...

These are beautiful!!! Need we remind you of the vases? Just getting caught up!!! ;-)

Peruby said...

Okay, okay. No chopsticks, no vases - no caving in! Stupid pretty things!