Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Belated
I was saddened to read about the passing of Mandarin Meg. Questions swirl in my head, but all in all - this was one loved person to have touched so many in so many ways. Where do we go from here?
Just went meandering in your ..deja view! It's great... fun to wander. Reminds me to get back at my own domain... where I made a quicky change after death of my husband last year. Now is time. Yours is motivating.
Your photos are great as always... haven't ever seen a moonflower before. It's truly lovely! ;-)
Sherle - thank-you so much for your kind compliments. Seeing a moonflower is only half the enjoyment. You should smell them as their aroma floats over a warm summers evening. Lucious!Very hardy flower, by the way.
2 comments:
Just went meandering in your ..deja view! It's great... fun to wander. Reminds me to get back at my own domain... where I made a quicky change after death of my husband last year. Now is time. Yours is motivating.
Your photos are great as always... haven't ever seen a moonflower before. It's truly lovely! ;-)
Sherle - thank-you so much for your kind compliments. Seeing a moonflower is only half the enjoyment. You should smell them as their aroma floats over a warm summers evening. Lucious!Very hardy flower, by the way.
Post a Comment