Thursday, July 20, 2006

Don't play with your food!



Nephew and daughter having some fun with a lobster head.

At Red Lobster the other night. This is my daughter and the nephew that is staying with me for a month or so while he finishes his degree. Conservation (I was mistaken when I stated Forestry before).

It will be interesting to have somebody around that I can talk to about global warming and the threat of dwindling resources. He has worked in a few of the lake areas of eastern Ohio during his schooling. I think I will dust off my hiking boots (or get a new pair) and we will head out to some of the beautiful areas we have around here. Of course I will take you along via photos.

4 comments:

Tabor said...

What does someone do who majors in conservation? You should have fun hiking with someone younger to lead the way!

Peruby said...

LOL! I have no idea! I have been reading some on-line about it. At least it got me off of that Mid-East drama.

Cheyenne said...

I thought the title was "Don't Play With Your Foot" and while reading I couldn't connect it with the title. I re-read it and saw Food. Duh...
We certainly need more conservationists in this country. Too much good land is being taken away for these ~ ugh ~ developments full of houses.

Peruby said...

Cheyenne - Whoa. I hope my nephew's foot doesn't look like that. And, if it does, I hope I never see it! LOL!