Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sunspot Baby



On the way to work this morning

Caught a photo of the sun on a back alley on the way to work this morning. This was about as interesting as my day got. Whoopee.

Still learning about the Middle East. Found a great time line site and have been studying that. It tells about all the world history. I can't stop reading.

I understand a little more about what triggered some of the hostility (recently). Not to mention the thousands of years of strife there, recently I guess Israel began some construction that would have hindered the livelihood of a lot of Palestinian farmers and would begin to build a wall of segregation.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

While sitting in the hospital lobby yesterday two women were talking and also complaining that they couldn't get their mind around the complexities of the situation. I admire you for being persistent and doing some critical thinking. It is a good example for that little citizen you are raising.

Peruby said...

Well, right now she just rolls her eyes when I say Middle East. Hope all is goning well in your world.