
Country field near Irondale, Ohio
Above is one of the pics I took while driving around on the 4th of July. The air and earth were muggy and caused a mist to rise above the treeline. I have noticed that I enjoy the pics that I take that have fence posts in them. They call out to me.
I had another "heat" episode today. While cleaning up my patio, I found a couple cans of pop (soda pop) left over from my July 3rd bash, and placed them on the table so I could carry them into the house. They were unopened. As I turned away to pick up something else, one of the cans blew it's top. Just ripped a big hole right in the top of the can. It sounded like a gun going off. Another thing that built up and couldn't take it any more. The can(s) are still sitting there. I won't be touching them any time soon.
There aren't any pictures of the room today. My daughter is anxious to put furniture in there, but I told her "No." She put "light" furniture in there. A small table and a chair. Because it said she could on the back of the can of polyurethane. It said light furniture after 24 hours. I still have the windows open in there and a big fan running. The bedroom door is closed and I put a big towel under the door so no hot air or fumes could seep into the rest of the house. I am running the air all the time this week. Hot, hot, hot!
My moonflowers are blooming but I haven't managed to get a picture, yet.
First day back at work was uneventful. Very slow. During my lunchbreak I studied more about the Middle East conflict and the G8 summit. Oh, and of course Bush being caught saying the sh!t word on live feed. Curse, pound your fists, jump up and down - just get our people the hell out of there.
A nephew is staying with us for a month or so while he finishes up a couple of classes at the University branch close to us. He hopes to finish and graduate with a bachelor's degree in Forestry this August. My daughter loves having the extra company (so do I).
No comments:
Post a Comment