
I just realized today that I have never seen a Woody Allen film. I think I have seen parts of maybe two or three of them. I don't like the guy, I never did. Looking at his work on imdb.com, I see that he wrote for Candid Camera in the year I was born. I may have seen a few of those.
Which has nothing to do with the picture above. It is along Route 21 somewheres in Tuscarawas county. I may get to the fair tomorrow and take some pictures. I seem to have a touch of that flu bug that is going around. My stomach hurts. I don't want to eat anything, especially not fair food. I want to lay down and sleep, sleep, sleep. It is a dreary, gray and rainy day here.
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not alone; I don't like woody Allen either!
I have to admit that I kind of like Wood y Allen movies...except not as much as I used to. My husband can't STAND him!
Post a Comment