Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Patiently waiting for Mom.

waiting sable


While Mom took pictures at lunchtime, somebody waited patiently for me to finish. She gets a treat when we go back inside. Because she doesn't run away anymore.

I do have sad news. The grasshopper on the yellow mums picture from yesterday, wasn't dead but he was missing a leg. That is probably the reason why he didn't hop away. He is still on the mums. I guess he is waiting to die. I don't know. It is kind of sad.

I can't believe that my daughter went to the county fair last night and found it boring! She didn't even ask to go tonight. Didn't even mention the fair. Wow. Sad news - Blake Shelton had to cancel because his father had a heart attack. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I go to see the horses. Beautiful animals. Maybe a lamb or two. And the lights. The rides, the shrills, the thrills. Cheesy music. If I am brave, the food. Everyone is excited at the fair. I guess I always get caught up in it.

No comments: