Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hiding squirrel

hiding squirrel


The poor little thing was trying so hard to get away from me. This tree stands solo in my front yard so, he had no place to go but up. I had to zoom and zoom to get him. In the back yard they can jump from tree to tree to the neighbor's trees. Much safer back there. But here, I think he is a little panicked.

I had a really long post typed up yesterday, got a phone call and I lost the entire post. I tried the "recover post" option, but it was too far gone. I wasn't feeling well so I said "screw it" and went to bed. I have been going rounds with the telco repairmen and found this site on the web that sums up my life with them pretty good.

Last week-end I caught "Lady Sings the Blues." A movie based on the auto-biography of Billie Holiday. Two things I don't like about the movie. First, I think that Diana Ross is a little too soft to play Billie, and I hate, hate, hate the part where The Piano Man (played by Richard Pryor) gets beat to death. I think someone with much more grit should have played Billie. For the timeframe that the movie was made perhaps Pam Grier, Madge Sinclair, Leslie Uggams or Cicely Tyson?

No comments: