Thursday, September 15, 2005

Pearl Valley

the hill


If I don't get the chance to stop along the road to take some pictures, sometimes I will roll the window of the car down, balance my camera on my left shoulder and just click away. I don't pay attention to what the camera is doing, I just look after I am home and have downloaded them to the pc. I caught a beauty today of this small hill.

fenceline


An interesting fenceline. I meant to touch this one up in PhotoShop, but forgot.

man in chair


I was hoping that I would get him and I did. Although he is a little blurry. He was sitting outside waving to the traffic. I think he saw my camera and was curious.

sheriff


On up the road, I entered the city limits. Sitting at a red light, I didn't know that I captured this ominous driver. Hmmm. Good thing for me, I stopped shortly after taking this pic and put my camera in my passenger's seat. Nothing pretty in town, so I put it away. I had no idea he was next to me.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

A good ole boy and a cop. You better be careful or homeland security will be checking you and your camera out ;-)

Peruby said...

I must be more careful. I think he would frown on me taking pics while I was operating a motor vehicle. DWPT. Driving while picture taking.