
I don't know what I did to these kids at the baby shower, but each one was giving me a surprised "Who, me?" look when I took their picture. Wide eyes!
A previous co-worker sends me jokes from time to time. I like jokes. I especially like jokes with pictures. The one I received today was not a joke, to me. It was a powerpoint presentation. The first slide showed a little car and the caption read: Woman driving down the road.
The second slide was a black car, with the caption: Man driving down the road in opposite direction. Third slide caption: woman rolls down window and yells "Donkey!" at man, he rolls down window and yells "Bitch" at woman.
Next slide, is a real picture of a horse or a mule (sorry joke makers, that is NOT a donkey's tail) that went through the windshield of a black car. Just the horse's (or mule's) rear end and back legs are showing, the rest being in the car. I believe I know the difference between a donkey's tail and a horse or a mule's tail. I did play 'pin the tail on the donkey' when I was little.
Now, most would say that isn't the point. Anyway, the next slide caption read: Men don't listen to women, or don't understand them, blah, blah, blah. Was this funny? Not to me. I love horses and to me it was sad. Men don't listen to women, women don't listen to men. This isn't a new joke. Maybe it is me. Maybe it is because it is Monday. Maybe I am tired. I just didn't find it amusing.
Somebody likes my new flowers I bought. God, I hope he isn't dead. I kept sneaking up to take pictures of him, wondering if he was going to hop away at any time. He didn't move. Maybe they sleep with their eyes open. My dog walked right by him and he didn't flinch. I came around from both sides and from behind. He didn't stir, not once.
If he is dead, I can say "I see dead grasshoppers."

1 comment:
I want that little boy's eyelashes!
Post a Comment