Thursday, September 01, 2005

They call me mellow yellow

mellow yellow


I had a wonderful drive today. Actually, I had a wonderful day. As soon as I walked out my front door I saw a fantastic spider web. I'll post those pics another day. The yellow moth in this picture was a big as the flower he was sitting on.

Well, I just burnt up one of my T-Fal saucepans. I am so-o-o mad at myself. If you have birds you know that this is death to them. I just hope that my poor little Peru is far enough away from the kitchen the fumes don't kill her. The pan was thrown outside in the wet grass. I am losing more and more marbles every day.

Edit: 10:00 p.m. - The house is aired out, the bird seems fine, but I have the worst headache! I hate, hate, hate smells!

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Wow, talk about a roller coaster blog! From the heights of happiness to the depths of despair. You need to get off this ride. I hate days like this. But, by morning things always look better.

Peruby said...

A long week-end of R and R may do the trick. Mornings and good, hot coffee.