Thursday, September 29, 2005

A little dab will do ya

yellow flower


Butterfly or moth, I don't know. Anyway, he would get a little dab here and a little dab there and flit around and move on. Do moths even gather pollen? My ignorance catches me by surprise, but it is too late to research it now.

I am just happy that I FINALLY got the blogs that I read on a regular basis linked on my page. What the heck took me so long? No round tuitts.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

I was going to try to use the blogroll, but haven't read it through or figured it out. I also started months ago to see if I could change my blog style, but soon lost patience with finding the html code I needed to change, etc. I am bored totally with my template, but have no patience to deal with it right now. (Maybe I'll try to change it a work where I have some software!)