
Here is the spider web from the other morning. I tried to get the spider into the picture, too. It is in the upper left of the web.
web2

Close up of the spider. Looks like it is taking a drink from one of the dew drops.
web3

This time I certainly caught the spider in the photo.
web4

And, a close detail of one of the web's anchors.
Been a long day. Finally, a headache is gone. The migraine medicine was taken earlier at lunchtime. Two advil this evening knocked out the rest of the discomfort. If I could just take my eyeballs out and sit them in a bowl of ice water or something.
My daughter and I went to see Red Eye yesterday. We had the entire theater to ourselves. I told her I reserved it just for us. Yeah, right. The movie has you thinking that person is involved, or this person must be in on it. Keeps you guessing. This guy plays a great C-R-E-E-P.
3 comments:
Really like that last photo. Good depth! Saw "The Constant Gardener" at the theatre with hubby last night. It was pretty good. Somewhat predictable, but still a good story and great editing.
I IMDB'd that movie. Sounds good.
Post a Comment